Strategic Infrastructure Asset Management
Empowering Insights for Better Decision Making
Public sector infrastructure asset management is a complex responsibility. It requires the ability to balance population growth with increased pressure to cut costs – all set against new challenges brought about by climate change and ever-increasing user expectations.
New legislation – including Ontario’s Regulation 588/17 – means that municipalities must now be able to prove they have an asset management plan, are funding the right infrastructure projects at the right time, and are continuously improving their processes.
ARCHIBUS Unites Strategy and Operations
ARCHIBUS is the industry-leading enterprise integrated workplace management system (IWMS) software suite. With over eight million users around the world, ARCHIBUS saves organizations over $100 billion every year.
Easily manage your condition assessments, capital budget, and risks – and instantly understand the implications of your decisions. Manage systems for roads, buildings and facilities, water and wastewater systems, culverts, bridges, and more all in one solution.
ARCHIBUS integrates data from almost any format or system in one tool and allows you to visualize and and connect information to get a complete picture of your portfolio. Forecasting tools help you anticipate and avoid potential problems.
Just as importantly, ARCHIBUS helps you communicate with stakeholders at all levels with a variety of highly visual reporting tools with definable levels of detail levels.
Find out how Horizant’s expert integrators can help your team put ARCHIBUS to work for your organizational goals.
Understand Your Entire Asset Portfolio at a Glance
ARCHIBUS combines information into a common system that allows you to gain insights on people, processes, places, costs, and activities.
- See what you need, when you need it. Highly visual interface gives you instant clarity via colour coding on charts and maps, supported by trend lines and aggregate numbers. Drill down to get the details, switching between tables and charts with one click. Current, projected and historical data are all just another click away.
- All the tools you need in one place. Integrates condition assessment information with a robust project management planning tool that allows you to implement, evaluate and score projects. Assign tasks to team members – they can respond via mobile device.
- Provides convenient access to supporting files and systems. Incorporate data from multiple formats – spreadsheets, links, drawings and photos, documents, communication histories, BIM, CAD, IoT and beyond. Integrates with a wide variety of existing systems for finance, HR, and IT.
- Keeps you informed. Dynamically updates as new information is sent to the system – helping you see and understand the impact of unexpected events.
- Engages end users. Collect stakeholder feedback with built-in survey capability.
With a complete understanding of your asset portfolio, you’ll be able to maximize asset utility, find efficiencies, and increase satisfaction.
Horizant Integrates ARCHIBUS With Your Existing Processes
Horizant’s experts will work with you to configure ARCHIBUS to your specific needs. You can define your:
- Asset categories
- KPI metrics
From the initial business analysis to project management, software configuration and customization, and training, Horizant can provide everything you need to put ARCHIBUS to work for your goals.
Horizant is Canada’s most experienced ARCHIBUS integrator:
- Successfully integrated solutions for over 150 clients across Canada and the United States.
- Currently works with over 30 municipalities and provinces to support their real properties (RP) and facility management (FM) needs.
- Canadian company headquartered in Ottawa but with boots on the ground in Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto.
- Largest Canadian solutions provider for ARCHIBUS.
Find out how Horizant and ARCHIBUS can provide a robust solution for your asset management, project planning, and reporting needs.