International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference – RECAP Webinar
Join us for NEXUS RECAP Webninar on May 31, 1PM (EDT) for NEXUS2016.
Next Year Location Announced: Washington DC in May 2017
The 2016 International ARCHIBUS Users’ Conference was held on May 1-4, 2016 San Diego, California, USA. As the premier Users’ Conference for Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Facilities Management, Horizant and the FieldFLEX Mobile team were there supporting the industry, clients in new solutions, products, community, education & more.
- Banca Popolare di Milano – Workplace Strategy: Leveraging Benefits from ARCHIBUS to Support Alternative Workplace Practices. One of Italy’s major banks is utilizing ARCHIBUS to create smarter workspace, reducing space requirements 50%.
- Sharp Healthcare – Strategic Planning: Intelligently Optimizing the Space Portfolio to Align with Patient Demand. Learn how this healthcare provider makes the most cost-effective use of 840,000 sq ft of space across 22 locations.
- CSOB – BIM Design, Construction, Commissioning and Handoff. Learn how this premier Czech bank is leveraging BIM and ARCHIBUS to improve design, construction, and commissioning.
- Hamilton County – Energy Conservation Construction Projects: On Track for ROI. How one county in Ohio is banking on ARCHIBUS Energy Management and their energy-contracting consultant to save $1.2 million in energy costs.
- State of Tennessee – Capital Projects: Establishing Experts in Finance, Budgeting, Real Estate, Contracts, and the PMO. Tennessee has realized many benefits from capital projects processes after implementing ARCHIBUS, including consolidated document storage in a single IT system for facilities management, improved reporting—and much more.
- AMD – Going Green with ARCHIBUS for the Global Portfolio: Leveraging Space Management, an AMD case study on the deployment of Energy Management and Green Building across a globally dispersed portfolio of 44 sites, totaling 2.13M square feet.